A love story, moving on, letting go, and the happiness and anguish of everything in between are all themes that are explored in the adventure point-and-click puzzle game When the Past was Around.
A young woman named Eda is the subject of this tale. She is lost, as is typical for people her age. On the path to realizing her aspirations, she got lost. While seeking love, she became disoriented. prior to meeting The Owl. She would learn about heartbreak from this man, who would also help her ignite her passion and help her discover the flame in a relationship.
In a dreamlike setting made up of fragmented chambers from memories and time, the game portrays the melancholy story of a girl and her lover. The girl will discover the truths she once knew about her beloved as she makes her way through the maze by gathering clues, working out puzzles, and unlocking doors.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes.
- Brigitta Rena, a well-known Indonesian artist, drew all of the game’s hand-drawn artwork, so that players may experience the game’s narrative rather than through words or speech.
- A quick trip that is also very pleasant and quirky.
- Discover a story about a girl and her lover that takes place in a strange universe that is made up of rooms that are disconnected from one another in terms of time and memory.
- Personal and pervasive.
- A game that is about moving on from the past and discovering who you are.
- Find the solutions to challenging problems.
- There are a variety of challenging riddles to unravel, as well as stories to discover.
- Let the music lead you.
- From the calmest of days to the most tumultuous of times, you can count on the soothing company of atmospheric violin music.