What should you do if there is just one human aboard a spaceship? A scientific space mission was launched a number of years ago, but the equipment began to malfunction and there appeared to be a traitor on board. A spacecraft waiting for other astronauts to join them on their research expedition, lost among the stars. But for our hero, there is never a dull moment.
You take on the role of astronaut Odysseus Kosmos, a charming and lazy spaceship engineer who enjoys coffee and pastries. He has been patiently waiting for his colleagues to arrive at this enormous space research facility. He works with a robot named Barton Quest, who is quite personable. Barton has artificial intelligence (AI) and is obviously much smarter than he lets on. Perhaps he is a fake?
Maintaining the enormous ship, doing research, and observing strange occurrences brought on by the adjacent massive black hole prevent our hero from getting even a minute of rest. Despite the inconsistencies in time flow, the player is to assist the hero in overcoming all of these obstacles, crack a ton of puzzles, and greet the other astronauts when they return to the ship.
- Traditional adventures with point-and-click interfaces
- Try your hand at solving cerebral puzzles and riddles instead of mindlessly gathering items.
- Explore the ship and the outside space, both of which look fantastic rendered in a pixelated, retro style.
- You will be able to transform into a duck, a sea captain, or Indiana Jones if you use the antique quantum converter known as “Hat HQ.”
- An action-packed journey that spans five episodes; you can see the first one without spending a dime.